Possible track car project... Opinions??

snakey135

Yep sure am it use to have a v8 with about 300bhp which i broke lol so the sx is giving up her 300bhp motor then ist getting forged n taken to 500bhp wen i get a chance too clear out the garage ill get some pictures

500bhp MG, f*ck me sideways. :o

• Like 1

Yep sure am it use to have a v8 with about 300bhp which i broke lol so the sx is giving up her 300bhp motor then ist getting forged n taken to 500bhp wen i get a chance too clear out the garage ill get some pictures

Pics/videos or it didn't happen lol, sounds mad. Can't wait to see a project thread ;)

• Like 1

But now back to topic if u want jake i can offer u first refusal on the 200sx wen she gose as i dont want to let my m8 have her as he writes 200sx's off offten pm me if u want pics

That looks really tidy. Is that Brighton in the middle pic?

Indeedy dude i love that run im normally one of the quicker times n all but thats coz i had nearly 100hp over any other car there proberly would of been if they didnt give penalties for being too quick through the check points lol

Indeedy dude i love that run im normally one of the quicker times n all but thats coz i had nearly 100hp over any other car there proberly would of been if they didnt give penalties for being too quick through the check points lol

They won't even see you when you have 500bhp then. :lol:

• Like 1