Worst Driver ever?

shaikh

A 700bhp NSX is no easy car to drive. I think the driver just didn't expect the NSX to spin up so much. Shame though, I think it would've given the 911 a thrashing if launched straight.

Worst driver ever though? Probably not. I've seen worse drivers trying to handle a 1.2 Corsa. :lol:

• Like 1

That video is utter bull its got to be fake as in they staged it the nsx didnt even try to launch n even lifted off, it was made just to make the porche look good lol

i seen 500bhp nsx's see off lambo's n alike way easier that at s pod arggh i hate hitlermobiels

• Like 1

A 700bhp NSX is no easy car to drive. I think the driver just didn't expect the NSX to spin up so much. Shame though, I think it would've given the 911 a thrashing if launched straight.

Worst driver ever though? Probably not. I've seen worse drivers trying to handle a 1.2 Corsa. :lol:

That could be possibility but again at second run ? He coudnt seems to launch the car again :/ even after knowin how it responce from 1st run? 700 bhp bro :D it wuda owned porsche frm a looongg wayy :D

That video is utter bull its got to be fake as in they staged it the nsx didnt even try to launch n even lifted off, it was made just to make the porche look good lol

i seen 500bhp nsx's see off lambo's n alike way easier that at s pod arggh i hate hitlermobiels

Totally agree with you :/