3gdean's Mc2 VTI+s

3gdean

Yes. Shame I've not got the original tax disc too. When they die I could have slapped it back in!!

I've got some quite old tax discs for the Accord! That sounds like a good idea, will see which is the oldest if the original isn't still present!

• Like 2

I would like to introduce........

B96F3CCE-D01D-41DE-A32E-BFBA03E1F8F8.jpg

Also fitted a sony stereo remoter

E0AB0793-42F7-40BD-91C4-07D6C1591C96.jpg

Because the stereo is so far away......

I had it out my old almera gti, it has been in every car since

Tidy deck mate, and liking the mods you've done so far. Regarding the number plate recess, the one from MB's DOESN'T fit. The MC one is slightly larger, and also has the button/handle in it for opening the tailgate. The MB's dont have that feature. Really sweet deck for the price you paid!

Cheers

. Regarding the number plate recess, the one from MB's DOESN'T fit. The MC one is slightly larger, and also has the button/handle in it for opening the tailgate. The MB's dont have that feature. 

And yeh about the JDM plate mod, i may into difficulties after all, got a little excited and wasn't think about how it'd work. We'll see

Ye spotted it on the friday while at work, woke up late and asked him to stay open a bit later on the saturday, was a 3.5hour drive to get it.

It's only half an hour down the road from me. Probs a good job I didn't go to see it to be honest. It looks really nice and as such I would have been forced to make it aerodeck no3 on my driveway.

yes im currently having the same issue, my mates drive is now taking the overspill, prelude, 2x decks and an almera hopefully not for too long tho, time to free up the cash and concentrate on one.

Another task i should be attempted this weekend(weather depending) is the valve lash, have done this before just not a vtec head, dont suppose its going to be any different really.

Think it needs doing, its not rattly but think it should be quieter on startup.