3gdean's Mc2 VTI+s

3gdean

Well...

HOLY s**t BATMAN!

Now i know what all the fuss is about.

Handling is perfect! And with the back stripped out feels rediculously quick.

I was in a bad mood from about 2pm to be made worse at work, THAT has dissolved it all!

• Like 1

^^^ mg zs180 set up with 30mm drop eibach springs

Yes, they were originally owned by Rob (kyekye09) who had an MC1 with a D16 engine, the eibachs for the MB6/MC2 are -40mm.

Well...

HOLY s**t BATMAN!

Now i know what all the fuss is about.

Handling is perfect! And with the back stripped out feels rediculously quick.

I was in a bad mood from about 2pm to be made worse at work, THAT has dissolved it all!

That's good to hear. :)

Yes, they were originally owned by Rob (kyekye09) who had an MC1 with a D16 engine, the eibachs for the MB6/MC2 are -40mm.

apologies, thought it was a pro kit for mg.

Plugged the part number in google not much comes up. not that common, few people used them on Ek4's

Anyway, she sits how i want now, just swapped the shock cups over, the rear is couple mm higher if being picky.

The BBS's are back on scrubs a tad on full lock or big bump. This can be sorted when get new tyres, which will be a long way down the road as theyre mint and funds simply dont allow.

Expect pics tomorrow, will be charging the digi camera for some arty JDM angle shots and nice scenery.

Final lower pics

Will be getting interior changes.

Mini detail, consisting of strip, wash, clay, machine polish using a combo of 3M  and autoglym.

3m, 3 stage im in the trade and what im used to and know how to achieve the results, Autoglym Super Resin Polish is a great all rounder product and can be used as a temporary sealant before the hard wax goes on next weekend.

apologies, thought it was a pro kit for mg.

Plugged the part number in google not much comes up. not that common, few people used them on Ek4's

Anyway, she sits how i want now, just swapped the shock cups over, the rear is couple mm higher if being picky.

The BBS's are back on scrubs a tad on full lock or big bump. This can be sorted when get new tyres, which will be a long way down the road as theyre mint and funds simply dont allow.

All sounds good, I prefer the rear slightly higher tbh. :)

Expect pics tomorrow, will be charging the digi camera for some arty JDM angle shots and nice scenery.

Final lower pics

Will be getting interior changes.

Mini detail, consisting of strip, wash, clay, machine polish using a combo of 3M  and autoglym.

3m, 3 stage im in the trade and what im used to and know how to achieve the results, Autoglym Super Resin Polish is a great all rounder product and can be used as a temporary sealant before the hard wax goes on next weekend.

Nice, SRP is great stuff, good value too.