3gdean's Mc2 VTI+s

3gdean

How many clutches and gearboxes has that eaten through!? My brothers was 'only' 330bhp in comparison and that was bad enough!

Quite a few

hes on a ap racing paddle clutch and queef gear set but the synchro's are starting to go in 3rd again.

My other mate has a pulsar married to an audi quattro box and 4wd system,,,that is rediculous. did an 11.6 quarter with around 300bhp.

• Like 1

He bought it as an unfinished project, everything working just thrown together. He's currently having an engine built at chevron Motorsport, aiming for high(ish) compression and high boost hoping around the 550 mark.

Can't wait till that's done!

• Like 1

This project is flying along, we joined the site at roughly the same time and I haven't even started a build thread yet.

Loving the work you've done so far but I think you should slow down a little, you're making me look bad.

Don't worry am out of cash now, ended up getting a loan to get the car and spunked the rest on a few goodies.

Cars back on standard wheels while the bbs''s get a proper refurb.

Don't worry am out of cash now, ended up getting a loan to get the car and spunked the rest on a few goodies.

Cars back on standard wheels while the bbs''s get a proper refurb.

We've all been there mate lol

What colour are the wheels going?

We've all been there mate lol What colour are the wheels going?

Well I bought some thinners to take the s**tty aerosol off and see what they looked like in silver on the car, thought that may have looked good,,, but it didn't. So they need to be dark, maybe just gloss black for ease.

I didn't lie honest... This is it now for a while lol

714F544B-EF11-498D-93A1-D427DB8AC8B0.jpg

Good ridge braided lines courtesy of comedy wizard off the bay.

What measurement do the lines need to be, would like to check before putting them on the weekend 76cm going off toms thread?

Beaks bar off 10000rpm top man cheers!