3gdean's Mc2 VTI+s

3gdean

Good days work there chap, nice one. I've never tried any AD stuff, what's it like to use?

Haven't used alot of there products really. just the shampoo wheel acid and snow foam, they are right round the corner from me which is seriously dmaging to the wage packet so trying to restrain myself.

wheel cleaner is wheel cleaner, i had this while it was still cheap, unsure if i would pay what they want now.

the magifoam i also got cheap, like last year, but didnt have the correct lance so comparing it would be unjust.

The shampoo tho,,,amazing this is a product dont think ill stray from again, great dilution rate, great suds, great feel.

Think ill budget £30 a month here, just to get a sample of the range, mate just got some cherry glaze which they go mad for on DW, so ill be pinching a sample off him.

Haven't used alot of there products really. just the shampoo wheel acid and snow foam, they are right round the corner from me which is seriously dmaging to the wage packet so trying to restrain myself.

wheel cleaner is wheel cleaner, i had this while it was still cheap, unsure if i would pay what they want now.

the magifoam i also got cheap, like last year, but didnt have the correct lance so comparing it would be unjust.

The shampoo tho,,,amazing this is a product dont think ill stray from again, great dilution rate, great suds, great feel.

Think ill budget £30 a month here, just to get a sample of the range, mate just got some cherry glaze which they go mad for on DW, so ill be pinching a sample off him.

Sounds good, although I'm mighty impressed with my DJ Born to be Mild at the moment.

yup housemates,,,just changing CV boot for MOT, 480bhp lairy!

Woah, face melter. B)

Sounds good, although I'm mighty impressed with my DJ Born to be Mild at the moment.

nice, not tried it, i need to get back into it really, its been awhile since ive had a car that i actually care about. + i used to work on cars everyday, so my s**t heaps rarely got a wash :-)

yup housemates,,,just changing CV boot for MOT, 480bhp lairy!

How many clutches and gearboxes has that eaten through!? My brothers was 'only' 330bhp in comparison and that was bad enough!