Drilled and grooved discs

3gdean

So i was driving a bit spirited the other night since my mate had a new fiesta ST and just happended to be going the same way...

anyway i was getting some major brake fade.

as much as the brakes are fine in normal driving and i like blue tinted discs, the lot is getting replaced.

not dead expensive and not dead cheap, a drilled and grooved disc is always going to be better than standard right?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320861898545?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

couple of pad preferences please

cheers

dean

Same as above, groved and dimpled, don't need to be drilled really and it does weaken them. Look at all the btcc & f1 car, they never run drilled, for this very reason.

• Like 1

nice one for the heads up

what are peoples search words when looking for stuff? ie you dont get alot coming up for MC", 5 stud stuff coming up for mb6 and just tat for vti.

Just checked them out n thats not too bad for performance discs n pads n at least you get brand name quality asurance never trust ebay for brakes, they are too important to buy cheap