Farlow's VTI-S Aerodeck

Farlow

Cheers guys

I've been trying to read through some of the other build theads on the site to see what you guys have been up to but they're so long. It's a full time job trying to get through them.

• Like 1

Cheers guys

I've been trying to read through some of the other build theads on the site to see what you guys have been up to but they're so long. It's a full time job trying to get through them.

It's not nice playing catch up mate! I was in those shoes a few months ago!! You'll get there though.

Then come along to some meets and put names to faces :-) and of course show yours off!!

Cheers guys

A lot of mine is spam and the first part has lots of ranting from me too :lol:

Yeah will do fella. I enjoy attending meets (however I'm terrible with names) but they're very rarely local to me. I'm really skint for the next couple of months but I might be up for a road trip later in the year.

It wasn't but Scotland is somewhat closer than most of the other gigs I've been to. I'll have to see what I can do.

Is there a thread for that meet posted yet ?

^^^lol

glad to be of service :-)

it is a fantastic looking deck! love everything about it! interior looks mint aswell, like that gaitor.

• Like 1

Farlow I'm Adam the chap who came and interrupted your eating at mimms honda day haha ( if you remember) must say the deck does look stunning and if I could get mine looking half as decent as yours I would be happy.

• Like 1

It wasn't but Scotland is somewhat closer than most of the other gigs I've been to. I'll have to see what I can do.

Is there a thread for that meet posted yet ?

Not yet chap!

Scotland is closer? You must have had a mad trip in mind! :lol: