steering

pjrzn

Hi guys don't know if i posted this to the right section sorry if I did.

Okay for some reason my steering wheel seems stiff for a power steering car or maybe i just got used to my oldman's rav4. Any symptoms that i might be keeping an eye on if my power steering starts to fail

They are a bit heavier than newer cars. It's probably you just arn't used to it, if it wasn't working believe me you would know lol you need to be built like a tank to park the b****rs without it, I drove mine for 6 months without power steering and I probably lost about a stone ^^

They are a bit heavier than most so when you've gotten used to something lighter it's a wake up call for sure! :lol:

But if you're worried then check the fluid level and inspect the rack for leaks.

I see yeah bo leaks or anything and fluid was fine... aww just a thought really as my mb2s steering is lighter than my mb6 hehe

I see yeah bo leaks or anything and fluid was fine... aww just a thought really as my mb2s steering is lighter than my mb6 hehe

Yes mate my MB3 steering is feather light and i noticed how much heavier the MB6 steering felt when i got it..