Matt's Multiple MB adventures. Back to the G99P

Matt_N

Guest jimbob738

What turbo is it looks like a Ebay special ?

I recognise the waste gate and yellow vacuum pipe?

don't go fitting those cheap turbo's mate will have your car on its ar5e quick time they fall to bits, I been there with a d16 eg I built, if your gonna turbo it use atleast a good turbo kit and a cast manifold as the steel cheapo ones literally melt at high boost and you have to start welding them up, then you start thinking why did I even go down this road........

not trying to lecture you its fun for 5 mins then kills you motor.

meister R's on the other hand good choice, is the Turbo a t3/4 quick spooling made in china job?

Guest jimbob738

not a fan of staggered wheels but im a fan of boost and meister r's!

Boost is cool when done properly done with cheap kits is horrendous especially when your on the receiving end of it.

Cheers for the advice Jim, turbo is a T28 of unknown origin. Bought it really as a bit of an experiment, think i'll be buying a D16 for this now and running a lower boost setting anyway... And to think this was a 500 quid car bought to tide me over for a few months until I could afford something else :lol:

Matt

Cheers for the advice Jim, turbo is a T28 of unknown origin. Bought it really as a bit of an experiment, think i'll be buying a D16 for this now and running a lower boost setting anyway... And to think this was a 500 quid car bought to tide me over for a few months until I could afford something else :lol:

Matt

Famous last words eh? :lol:

Lol you not the first to say your not modding and wont be the last, she looks good for what you have done so far and your plans sounds epic.

Hope the turbo works out for you mate.

• Like 1