Matt's Multiple MB adventures. Back to the G99P

Matt_N

Should be delivered Tuesday, hopefully fitted on Thursday, but I may test fit them before without tyres, just to see what they look like. To say I'm excited is an understatement :lol:

Matt

• Like 1

Will look awesome mate! Wish I could get my deck sitting lower at the back but it's as low at it can go on the coilovers. Fronts are about halfway and it's low enough. Like how yours sits nice an flat.

That's two M's you've killed!

But within a month or so, I'll have 2 working M's again :D Deposit being left on an engine on Thursday, and the rest being paid within a week or two after that :D

Matt

• Like 1

Sump replaced with the help of mates today, what a ballache that turned out to be! Old sump only has a small split, so will probably weld it up and keep it in the boot as an emergency spare :lol:

Matt

• Like 1

Sump replaced with the help of mates today, what a ballache that turned out to be! Old sump only has a small split, so will probably weld it up and keep it in the boot as an emergency spare :lol:

Matt

Having a spare is all good but you'd need spare oil too :lol: