Matt's Multiple MB adventures. Back to the G99P

Matt_N

What's up with the MB6 anyway?

Its cursed, thats what! Ran something over which took out all my auxilliary belts, and unknown to me, caused an oil leak which I didnt know about until it seized. Didnt overheat, wasnt knocking and VTEC was engaging fine. So it's now parked in a unit I share with a few friends waiting for a heart transplant and a bit of love :lol:

Matt

Absolutely loving this car mate, also seen Robins Rover 45 which is so funny. I remember racing him in my old Rover 400 lol

Before this crazy side exit exhaust, back when you had the straight through, was it just normal mild steel? If so how do you go about making it up?

Before this crazy side exit exhaust, back when you had the straight through, was it just normal mild steel? If so how do you go about making it up?

if ur after a straight through just grab urself a sportex race tube off ebay n bolt it on but you may need a decat manifold as well to get a full straight through

A place in Coventry did it for me, so I'm not entirely sure. Cant say I recommend it, the sound got annoying in the end. Plus they put the joins in the wrong place on mine, so when I had to remove it after snapping the manifold, I had to undo the rear shock from the arm, in the rain, at 1 in the morning :lol:

Hadnt seen this about the 6 ! That sucks mate . No chance of re-building? 

New engine will get it back on the road quicker, might then go about rebuilding it with better components when its out the car

Matt