My aerodeck - now gone :(

marv

Yeah it's cream leather, but it's not in the best condition :( need to buy some products to try bring it back, any recommendations? I believe it's a 1.6 se, I'm unsure in the engine code but il have a look. I only drove it home from the buyers house and didn't really go over 60mph due to the oil leak. Hoping to turn her into a have decent looking motor and it's perfect for a family wagon! :)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! More pics will come over weekend. Feel like I can't be without an M now lol

autoglym stuff is pretty good for interior stuff, thats what i use.

how much you wanting to spend, and you doing both interior and exterior?

autoglym stuff is pretty good for interior stuff, thats what i use.

how much you wanting to spend, and you doing both interior and exterior?

I'm hoping to keep all this work under £500 as that's what I was expecting to pay for another engine for the mb. Could always take seats from mb but won't match the rest of the interior.

Kill the fez with fire!

Lol that's my partners first car and tbh it's been a great wee motor! 1.25 zetec engine which is great for what it is.

Anyways, managed to get the outside washed and polished yesterday. I need to get myself a new clay bar kit as mines years old and the outside could really do with it. Interior will be done this evening after work. Sorry about the bad pics.

D78E15DF-8149-46C6-A6C5-1D0F0877E171_zps

2AEBE49B-85ED-4640-ADC9-373E82690A09_zps

83C59744-5EC4-4261-A184-59D3ABB9150E_zps

3DD0898A-477A-46A4-AD08-9386CAAAC00E_zps

E2D64D40-B34A-4004-9E1B-74CC00179071_zps

And the offending door handle and wing mirror.

52C7EC91-B01C-43CC-B317-074781FC3EDF_zps

Is that just tape on there?

The handles all there but I can feel holes around it. The bottom of that door is rusted as well. Only part I the car that let's it down tbh. Going to remove wing mirror to see if I can fix it.

Well iv been tinkering lol remove the offending duck tape that was holding the door handle and wing mirror on. The wing mirror bolts to it's base plate with 3 screws through a cast plate, this had broken :( I went to halfords and bought the strongest glue they had. Iv since glued and refitted the wing mirror and all seems well :) the door handle is held in place with 2 m6 bolts and one had broken and someone had tried to silicone it back on :( I cleaned it all up and attacked it with my new super dooper glue :) refitted that tonight and it seems to be working well. Been giving the interior a good going over and treated the leather seats and they're starting to look better. Sorry there's no pics but il hopefully get it on the road this weekend and get some pics of it not on the drive lol

• Like 1