My aerodeck - now gone :(

marv

Good stuff! I really like the headlights on that colour blue. Will the MB6 exhaust diameter be a bit too large on a 1.6 SOHC engine?

Yeah I was looking forward to fitting the headlights as I knew the black would work well. I think the fan blades will look good along with a front lip! They just look naked without them.

The exhaust should be ok, seem plenty 1.4 eks running bigger diameter systems.

Thanks guys!

Brought my stainless exhaust in with me to work today. Just spoke with the mechanics as I can use the ramp when I finish :) pics to follow.

Exhaust fitted...

7378E027-21A7-46CB-A54D-DDCE76E6368C_zps

13BA84C9-481C-43F1-8923-9DDF40488A81_zps

3A38B1C9-982E-4DCF-8E45-47321DC82E2B_zps

E84C2F9E-58D3-4873-BF47-C58645C1CA70_zps

A04AD72D-A5CE-4CD6-98D8-2109A6F52D42_zps

8C0833B8-A927-4FA0-BCA1-079A46F2575B_zps

Will get in touch with my exhaust guy and see if he can extend it for me. Fitting didn't go without any problems :( the exhaust fell down pulling the O2 sensor wire out off the plug. I don't know what way round the wires go back in the plug! Does anyone have a spare secondary O2 sensor they could take a picture of for me? Apart from that it sounds good!

• Like 2

Excellent! Looks sweet as mate. No videos though? ;)

This any good?

O2Sensor004.jpg

That's perfect mate! Thanks

No videos in afraid. Was a rush to get away as I'd just done a 12hr shift :(

Wanting to remove mgzs shocks from the mb this weekend and see if I have time to get them on the deck, then it will be hubs and brakes :)

Exhaust looks good mate.... Between the bend and backbox would be best to cut and add a bit of pipe in... If you extend before the bend you'll knock against lower arm, found that out with my own PITA exhaust lol :)

Exhaust looks good mate.... Between the bend and backbox would be best to cut and add a bit of pipe in... If you extend before the bend you'll knock against lower arm, found that out with my own PITA exhaust lol :)

Lol yeah that's what I'm thinking. The hangers will have to be removed and remounted. Could probably do it myself but my tig welding skills aren't as good as the guy at the exhaust shop.