My aerodeck - now gone :(

marv

That's the megs metal polish :) so far this evening iv removed and fitted the front mgzs setup front the mb, and fitted the dc2 air box + pipe. Will get back out and try get the rears done but I'm expecting to have to get the grinder out do the lca bolts lol

Had a good day working on the car today :) got the full mgzs shocks fitted, no problems with any of the bolts which was nice. Whilst the car was in the air I decided to remove the rear arb from the 6 and fit it to the deck. Not driven it yet but it's looking a lot better.

06DE445D-0E8B-4F42-A7A9-A7F8B71261BC_zps

0301564F-2572-4D67-81D3-E885795B395C_zps

ABC353FA-D346-4AF3-AA15-B01016EFAEB2_zps

38449E6C-55C2-481C-967F-36A2DE074051_zps

Iv ordered some mtf gearbox oil and I don't think it will have been changed in a while. The linkage is a bit sloppy so it try fit the linkage from the 6 and perhaps get a dual bend short shift with poly bushes as I had them on my ek4 and it felt sweet.

• Like 1

Yes I can confirm that the handling has improved massively! Was back at work today so managed to blag the ramp at lunch time to refit the wires into the O2 sensor that pulled out when the exhaust fell. Glad to report that the engine management light has now gone and so has the abs light.

• Like 3