My aerodeck - now gone :(

marv

Fair play dude didn't even see you'd bought this. What a bargain nd is coming along nicely!!!

So is the b18 gonna get rebuilt and plopped in??

Ahh man don't even start with trying to bleed full brake system on your own. I had about 4 attempts on my eg before asking for help

The b18 is currently sitting in the garden under my motorbike cover lol I'm hoping to get the time to get it into work for a strip down and rebuild the bottom end. The head has all been done so just rings and shells hopefully.

Iv always hated bleeding brakes! Never seem to work first time.

No worries pal, any chance of a message on this Hub setup? Would love the bbs on my deck

The complete hub setup iv fitted was removed from my old mb6. A lot of people buy and break mb's as the hubs,brakes and engine all fit into smaller Hondas :)

The complete hub setup iv fitted was removed from my old mb6. A lot of people buy and break mb's as the hubs,brakes and engine all fit into smaller Hondas :)

Ah cool I'll look into it then, thanks bud!

Hi dude only just read through ur build n its a total transformation from wen u got the car n in a short time too. top job sir

Cheers mate!

Car passed its mot today with no advisories :) not bad for a cheap motor. Should have some coilovers coming soon to bring her closer to the ground!

I do have an annoying running problem :( its like the car holds back when underload under 3k. I thought it might be the fuel filter but if since changed that and its still the same. Anyone had a similar issue? Iv changed the plugs but should really do the leads and dizzy cap. Would also like to check and adjust the tappets.

Woohoo ! Great news on the fresh ticket chap !

Hesitation is unfortunately quite common .. Leads and new cap/rotor i think should be your first port of call .. Tappets, i doubt they'd cause hesitation, but absolutely worth doing ..

If none of the above you could be looking at sensors .. O2, MAP ..

• Like 1

Yeah th next port of call will defo be getting the hesitation sorted.

Iv just finished fitting some coilovers that I bought from snakes off here. Not driven it yet but it's certainly sitting better :) I gave the wings a bounce test and they seem just as stiff as the mgzs setup I had.

0CDA3761-AAD3-462D-8BD5-A4F2CBE807B0_zps