"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

ha ha I can only get onto a few ramps..... when phil done mine I scraped getting into the garage!! ha ha

I haven't read anything about leaving bits of the car on various surfaces so I think you're okay for now :lol:

well I will be going off to vacation for a few days gents. wont be doing any car stuff for about a good week. but I ordered up some stuff from 10000rpm on here so hopefully its here when I get back. will be adding power windows, painted silver door handles, and a VTi armrest.

• Like 3

ha ha I can only get onto a few ramps..... when phil done mine I scraped getting into the garage!! ha ha

Shit .. If you scraped on Phil's ramp theres now way mine will get on there :'(

well I will be going off to vacation for a few days gents. wont be doing any car stuff for about a good week. but I ordered up some stuff from 10000rpm on here so hopefully its here when I get back. will be adding power windows, painted silver door handles, and a VTi armrest.

Have a good time away mate ! Will look forward to the new goodies when you get back !

Have a good time away mate ! Will look forward to the new goodies when you get back !

Yes have a good time buddy! :)

Thanks fellas. It should be blast cause I will be by the North Sea. Lots of good seafood up there.

I am back from vacation. It was a blast and nice to get away. Family had fun and the dog enjoyed the ocean, but now its time to finish up some work on the Deck.

While I was gone my upper control arms came in and so did my B&M short shifter.

20140627_174701_RichtoneHDR_zpswssyarpe.

I already changed out the upper control arms, but I didn't snap any pics. If time permits I wanna put in the short shifter tomorrow. I am still waiting on the other goodies from 1000rpm to arrive.

Hopefully soon.