"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

Ooo I like them a lot! They will suit nicely... The next 3 days will be the longest days ever ;)

lol, I know.

does anyone know where I can find some mud guards from? I believe Honda has discontinued them for the Decks.

the postman ring my doorbell really early this morning. as a matter of fact it was a lot earlier than usual, as they generally show up around 2-3 in the afternoon, and not 7:35 in the morning.

but no worries as my stuff from member @10000rpm was in the package. big thanks to him or her, not really sure, for the good. I just need to find the time to install this along with some other bits and pieces.

20140703_090925_RichtoneHDR_zpsvgunqztk.

Him :lol:

Good bunch of goodies for you to go at there! :)

yup. they are I great shape too. I am waiting to see if the seller can find some OEM mud guards and some brake calipers in good shape for me. one of my rear calipers is acting stupid, so I should replace them now, before later

Is it sticking? Could always rebuild it? Might be worth doing even after you replace it then you have a good spare. :idea:

the right rear is sticking a little bit. the parking brake cables, by the adjusting nut, are very uneven. I took a look at my EK4 to make sure and compared. They are straight in line with each other and the wheels spin freely. I even did the proper adjusting to a T using the shop manual.

so I am not sure if its the piston or not. all the other visible parts, although covered in rust, move freely.

Unfortunately most of our cars struggle with rear calipers :(

yup, a lot of Honda cars do actually. but for a 15 year old car I wont complain. but I wanted to change the brakes up anyway. was thinking about doing a CTR/ITR front brake swap, with 02-03 Civic Si rear calipers. Or just do up the VTi set-up.