"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

Nice, back home and straight on the mods, like it!

Glad you had a good time away!

thanks, its good to be back.

took the car to the car wash spot this morning. cleaned up a hell of a lot of old oil, dirt, grime, and muck. i had to take the bash guard off to access the back of the engine block and oil pan. i am sure there is a gasket leaking some where, but i need to check the car after a few more drives to see if and when it leaks.

i also plan on doing an oil change soon as well.

Not sure if it's the same on the turbo Diesel engines but on the other petrol/gas powered engines I've found the oil sump bolts work themselves lose over time so need tightening up every now and then!

Also rocker cover gaskets are common to leak as well, you probably already know about those but just making sure!

• Like 1

well i was fortunate enough to talk to some Rover guys over at mg-rover.org site. they gave me some good info and a link to a little info site on the rover diesel engines. some pretty good information over there as well. they have a nice front mount intercooler set-up for the rover  200/25/ZR. this pretty much the same engine set-up as my Deck.

check out this link and take a look-see:

http://www.roverdiesel.co.uk/index.php/products/116-fmic-200-25-zr

thinking about scooping this up a few months down the road.

• Like 3

They look nice! Should compliment the Deck! 8-)

they will also fill in any gap in the wheel well as well. planning on taking my car to get inspected tomorrow and i should pass with no problems. especially since i fixed all the problems.

they will also fill in any gap in the wheel well as well. planning on taking my car to get inspected tomorrow and i should pass with no problems. especially since i fixed all the problems.

Having no problems is a good way to start! 8-)