"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

been outta the loop lately. dealing with work and other crap. had a bad experience with this ebay seller with the rims and tires. been dealing with ebay since 2003 and now this is my 1st time having to have them get involved.

long story short:

paid for rims June 29th, were supposed to be at my house July 4th. I ask for tracking info on the next business day to make sure they were shipped and so I can be available when they show up. July 3rd the seller gives b.s. response

they never show up. contacted the seller and he/she plays stooopid, asking where to ship them and for my address. seriously?!?!? WTF man.

well 6 emails later and opening a case with ebay, the seller responds with the same old same old. " oh sorry its taking so long. had to make sure they were properly packaged."

well its now July 11th no rims with tires, no tracking information, no explanation on what could be the hold up.

looks like I might have gotten scammed. good thing is its covered by ebay and paypal. just sucks this deadbeat did this.

struggle is real boys angrymod.gif1 

but in other news I have a set of rear breaks on the way from America from a 99 Acura GSR that are in pristine condition. pics to follow.

and my Apexi turbo timer came in today as well. gonna have to look up some info on how to properly install it. I am sure this Diesel ecu is a little different from regular gasoline Honda civic ecu.  I cant wait to install this bad-boy

20140711_184534_RichtoneHDR_zpsx0x0oksl.

• Like 1

as I said earlier here are the pics of the rear brakes

photo_zpsjb1yzip7.jpg

ATT_1404813638911_photo_zpsw0alglkt.jpg

ATT_1404813671650_photo_zpsks1qhf4p.jpg

along with that it was time for some much needed minor maintenance as well. changed the oil, oil filter, and air filter.

yesss, I am a sucker for royal purple. have been using it for years in all my built cars and daily drivers.

20140711_194326_zpssinm2vwq.jpg

Oh dear. Doesn't sound good about the rims.

Hope you get the wheel situation sorted!

it sucks but at least its just the 1st time ever, and I will get my money back. so no real worries. Karma is a b you know. 

Cool! They look alright from the pictures!

Update:

Douche bag finally sent the rims and tires after 19 days of waiting. Found out the seller is like 3 hrs away. Carzy is what is is. I looked at them and all but one rim is good. The rim has some cancer from what I believe to be salt, and now I have to fix it.

I am still going to finalize the case with ebay to see about a partial refund or something. I am definitely dropping negative feedback on this situation.

The rear brake calipers are in as well. I will clean them up in a few hrs. Thinking about painting them gunmetal to give them a lil more corrosion protection.

Pics to follow of rims/tires and calipers.