Possible MA, MB, MC engine swaps??

snakey135

Lottery win..... Then it would be as GT-R engine or the vw w-12 from the pheaton with the turbos from the Bentley Continental GT

• Like 1

can we cast our mind's back to toms dad's bmw electric thingy, that went a bit weird with us lot putting deltic and paxman valenta engine's into car's.....

The audience for that thread seemed to drop off, probably a lack of understanding of the tangent we had gone off on :lol:

Great info here guys... When i get serious about doing this think i'll buy a lower milage b18 set up then add a few chrome pipes to the front of it!! ;)

If done properly you can get a fairly astonishing amount of power from a b18 turbo setup, before it goes in the car would be a perfect excuse to do the internals

• Like 1

If done properly you can get a fairly astonishing amount of power from a b18 turbo setup, before it goes in the car would be a perfect excuse to do the internals

I was speaking to a couple of mates who are heavily into Honda's and they reckon even a "basic" turbo set up will see up to 250bhp on stock internals! I keep thinking of doing one myself in the future, I'd be happy with 230-240bhp really! Be enough to have fun but not ruin it as a daily I think! 

• Like 1

I was speaking to a couple of mates who are heavily into Honda's and they reckon even a "basic" turbo set up will see up to 250bhp on stock internals! I keep thinking of doing one myself in the future, I'd be happy with 230-240bhp really! Be enough to have fun but not ruin it as a daily I think!

One of the guys on the facebook page is getting 412 out of stock internals lol

One of the guys on the facebook page is getting 412 out of stock internals lol

That's mental! Would be lots of fun but I'd get fed up of it just spinning the wheels all the time!