Possible MA, MB, MC engine swaps??

snakey135

Cheers for all the input, had heard of h22 conversions but if its major work then i think ill avoid that route!!

Well at some point ill be putting my car off road for a while to overhauld the engine... Was just thinking maybe it would be easier to buy a engine and doing it up then my car wont need to be off road soo long... So if i was going the route of getting a new (lower milage) engine and box i just thought i'd see what peoples ideas were! :)

Could i get like b20 block with different head?? Dont know anything really about what works with what and whats available so just sourcing info really :)

As above, can make decent power and good torque just assembled and running. Do seem to drop the rev range as the B20 was never a high revving engine.

I think if I had the money (praying for a rich family member to pass / lottery win) I would go for a C32b swap. Eyed them up a while back, and would likely cost more than it would ever be worth.

But just think of the respect you'd get.

The noise you'd make...

The pants you'd ruin...

The fun you'd have...

SOMEBODY DO IT!!!!

I think if I had the money (praying for a rich family member to pass / lottery win) I would go for a C32b swap. Eyed them up a while back, and would likely cost more than it would ever be worth.

But just think of the respect you'd get.

The noise you'd make...

The pants you'd ruin...

The fun you'd have...

SOMEBODY DO IT!!!!

And that's just your own!

It's from an NSX.

C32 would be a bit special!

I think the simplest upgrades are the b20 bottom end as said, gives more torque and easier power.

Or just rebuild yours with a snail on the front. ;)

Definitely stay b series though.

Pffft. If I won the lottery, I'd put the engine from an rs6 in the front of my deck!

That'd upset two camps at the same time!

Quattro system too?

Pffft. If I won the lottery, I'd put the engine from an rs6 in the front of my deck!

That'd upset two camps at the same time!

Well if we're talking lottery win plans then that opens a whole world of opportunities.

As for upsetting the purest's, well that's half the fun. :)