Possible MA, MB, MC engine swaps??

snakey135

Is there any info anywhere on the possible engine swaps available for our cars, had a butchers on here and couldn't find a guide or anything but i'm sure it would help a few people out if anyone has information they would care to share?? :)

I would love to do a conversion to a big block V8 just cos it would be funny :P but something tells me it would be rediculously difficult

• Like 1

well i know for a fact that a H series you need to make the transmission tunnel a lot bigger for the exhaust etc and gear linkages. i looked into it and its a hell of a lot of money :/

I would love to do a conversion to a big block V8 just cos it would be funny :P but something tells me it would be rediculously difficult

Like I said, anything is possible, I remember seeing a video of a Carlton GSi that had an LS1 fitted to it, mad! 

I was going to say B18, but that's a bit "duh?". :lol:

idea.gif1  :idea:ecstatic.gif1

:lol:

If you dont wanna do any cutting or major fabrication then ur choices are restricted to any integra engine as they go straight in then its down to looms n ecu or a k swap as all the parts such as drive shafts n mounts are available from tegiwa i think but as for a rwd conversion the car just isnt long enough without moving the bulkhead n cuttung in a tunnel n mounting a rwd subframe at the rear some how so major work