My Honda Civic MA9 :) First build thread

YFKyle12

Your MA would be a nice addition to future club stands! :)

Also while I remember, could you fill in your user profile please mate, ta 8-)

Thanks mate. If there's any cruises or meets in Scotland let me know :) would be happy to come along.

I think I've filled in it :/ could you check to make sure I've done the right bit lol

Thanks mate. If there's any cruises or meets in Scotland let me know :) would be happy to come along.

I think I've filled in it :/ could you check to make sure I've fulsome the right bit lol

Spot on mate! :)

Should be a meet local to you over the summer if @Dave is doing another one. :)

Wow what a transformation! Seeing the Venoms took me back to the 90's but i guess they looked alright as the wheels were out the same time as the car!

Looks like you have put a lot of hard work in :D

Oh and your video shows as being private so cant watch it :(

• Like 1

Welcome mate. Seen you MA9 going about a few times, but I've always been in the TypeS gt so you wouldnt have seen me. I'm up your way alot, work nearby and my besty mate also lives in your town. I've seen that mb6 going about a while back but had heard about the constant engine probs with it. Think it originally came from down my way? Looking forward to seeing your civic bud, nice to see the Pre facelift ones getting modded.

I'm using Ruby (the MB6) full time just now, so am up your way going to work most weekends now. Same colour as your mates, white speedline chrono alloys on her, lowered etc. Cant miss her! lol

I'll get something arranged when we get back from Japfest. We usually do a memorial run every August to St Marys loch (see videos on you tube) for my wife who was a member here too, so that will probably be happening either just before JF2 or just after it. be good to see ya there.

• Like 1

Wow what a transformation! Seeing the Venoms took me back to the 90's but i guess they looked alright as the wheels were out the same time as the car!

Looks like you have put a lot of hard work in :D

Oh and your video shows as being private so cant watch it :(

Cheerz mate. I didn't like the venoms but they didn't really bother me that much as the black wheels went with the black bumpers haha. You can say that again lol it was the story of my life at one point. That's the video been set to private so you should be able to see it now

Welcome mate. Seen you MA9 going about a few times, but I've always been in the TypeS gt so you wouldnt have seen me. I'm up your way alot, work nearby and my besty mate also lives in your town. I've seen that mb6 going about a while back but had heard about the constant engine probs with it. Think it originally came from down my way? Looking forward to seeing your civic bud, nice to see the Pre facelift ones getting modded.

I'm using Ruby (the MB6) full time just now, so am up your way going to work most weekends now. Same colour as your mates, white speedline chrono alloys on her, lowered etc. Cant miss her! lol

I'll get something arranged when we get back from Japfest. We usually do a memorial run every August to St Marys loch (see videos on you tube) for my wife who was a member here too, so that will probably be happening either just before JF2 or just after it. be good to see ya there.

Awright mate aww I see well ill be looking out for your mb from now on lol. Where abouts do you work?. My mates mb6 has never had any engine problems for as long as he's owned it, he got it from guy who lives in Woodburn just over a year and a half ago. Perfect mate well let me know ill definitely be there :)