My Honda Civic MA9 :) First build thread

YFKyle12

Welcome mate. Seen you MA9 going about a few times, but I've always been in the TypeS gt so you wouldnt have seen me. I'm up your way alot, work nearby and my besty mate also lives in your town. I've seen that mb6 going about a while back but had heard about the constant engine probs with it. Think it originally came from down my way? Looking forward to seeing your civic bud, nice to see the Pre facelift ones getting modded.

I'm using Ruby (the MB6) full time just now, so am up your way going to work most weekends now. Same colour as your mates, white speedline chrono alloys on her, lowered etc. Cant miss her! lol

I'll get something arranged when we get back from Japfest. We usually do a memorial run every August to St Marys loch (see videos on you tube) for my wife who was a member here too, so that will probably be happening either just before JF2 or just after it. be good to see ya there.

Thanks buddy aww I see well ill be looking out for your mb from now on lol. Where abouts do you work?. My mates mb6 has never had any engine problems for as long as he's owned it, he got it from guy who lives in Woodburn just over a year and a half ago. Perfect mate well let me know ill definitely be there :)

• Like 1

Guest craigblight

car looks sweet dude im not only one with a ma now lol. need get it to shows tho as this lot keep telling me off for it lol 

car looks sweet dude im not only one with a ma now lol. need get it to shows tho as this lot keep telling me off for it lol

Haha cheers dude. Lol ill try and get it to as many as possible but atm I've got a few things I need to get done with the motor

Think the mb6 belonged to a guy from Haddington, then it went to Eskbank, but lost track of it after that mate.  I think if I remember rightly the guy from woodburn stayed at Waterfall walk? He had an MA before that, but it was in an accident? Be good to see al the M's in this area up for a wee photoshoot sometime.

Your spot on there mate was the guys name Jamie by any chance? It's a small world haha never thought for a second anyone would know either my car or my mates lol. Aye mate he did lol I get on really well with one off his mates and he told me he put mgzs shocks on it and it was handling amazing then he got abit brave and smashed it haha. Yeah definitely I didn't know anyone up my area had any m's thought it was just me and mate who were into them haha its good to hear there's others out there in the same area with m's

Wow! You have certainly turned the MA9 into something else! You should call it a MA16 or something :lol:

Excellent work mate, love it! :)

Cheers mate i Appreciate it. Aye shes been slightly transformed haha. I'm stuck between colouring coding the black or just gloss it up

The MA looks really nice mate, good work gone in to it, like the little engine swap :)

IMO colour coding lip kit may look the best if im honest :D

Thanks mate. Well I've started to colour code the black trim, door handles and mirrors so ill get a pic up shortly

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...