Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

We need to get "another friend" signed up here!

Yes we do!

Those lamps look quality ;)

Thanks!

Looks good mate! HID kit easy to fit?

I need friends who buy me car stuff for my birthday!! :lol:

Yeah very easy to fit, plug and play kit although the preface is easier to fit them to than the facelift I think :)

Haha my friends know if they give me money for my birthday I'll spend it on car stuff, or I'd only want car stuff anyway so every year everyone just feeds the addiction of car parts xD

I'll have to see If any will buy me tyres for my birthday next month or at least help fund them :lol:

I just got my pair of rainsports today, they've gone down since I last bought them. When I bought them in July 2014 they were £81 each for 205/45/17 88Y XL, now they're £69 (teeheee) each.

Car going in for valve clearances etc today, hopefully it's all okay then I can set about ordering TEINs so me and @Roj can have a lows party this weekend..

Nah I'd probably order them after payday tbh. But I'm set on getting TEIN S-techs for it.

Eibachs are only a 20/15 drop, which is far too subtle whereas the ABPs are 30/30 which would sit too low especially with my sub in the back. TEINs are a perfect middle ground with 25/20 drop which means it'll sit nice with the sub, plus I've had TEINs in the past on my GT turbo and quite liked them :)