Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

Seemed to take track hammer in its stride so I'm sure the London traffic will be alright! :D

Nice pictures! 8-)

Fair point, it did sound really good too! I may track Rockingham at Japfest2 depending on if I can get a removable silencer put in my exhaust, but then I'm a bit scared due to having never tracked outside of video games and go karting :lol:

Thanks, I got loads more pictures but the photobucket app then resizing is a pain

I was wondering what that noise hitting my car was when I was behind you at a safe distance following the speed limit.

2015-04-07%2016.37.00.jpg

:lol:

• Like 2

Sorry about that Roj, call it drift damage ;)

So the parts for the S2000 intake are all here ready to fit, and I may actually get the component speakers done this week/month/year/decade.

Excite.

• Like 1

Got the component speakers and intake fitted on Thursday, been driving and smiling ever since, damn this intake is LOUD! Pics:

Intake:

Intake_zpsh6rldgzv.jpg

Comps:

Comps_zpsntskc6ty.jpg

Random Carpark shot:

Carpark_zpsenl2qbda.jpg

Quick review of the components:

The clarity is immense, the subwoofer no longer overpowers everything, the install was relatively simple and after a play with the settings on the headunit it now sounds very very clear and good indeed. Volume 15 now is equal to say Volume 30/31 on the standard speakers!

Are they amped up or just running off the standard wiring? Also did you just mount the tweeters to the flat wing mirror plastic or get the OEM pods?

Red filter then! Bet you've been hammering that up to the speed limit haven't you!? :D