Gutted

mark11

Gutted. car parked outside house and someone's reversed into it. Wing is dinted, arch is scratched and bumper scuffed. Woman in a 62 reg Jaguar XF, looking at my car like its a skip lol

But my car is mint to me, i know its not brand new but its mine and i look after it.

Its going though insurance which i need to ring on Monday, i hope they write it off because when my Integra was hit it cost £450 for a new wing and for it to be painted (although he did do a really good job). cry.gif1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to insurance this money, not costing me as its a no fault claim. theyve told me not to driving as its pulling to left, tracking out. They sending me a courtesy car applause.gif1

They said if its a write off they'll pay me out of the value what they are fetching now. lets hope they go up in price quick.

Noticed this morning when i opened door that the door is catching on the wing.

something like this happened to me a few months back, usually what happens is the insurance company will pay out on the value of the car and then offer you the chance to buy back the car for 20% of the value, however with mine they said they didnt see any salvage value in the car for them so they gave it back to me for nothing! so keep your fingers crossed.