Hamza's MB3

h4mza

Got TA Technix coilovers the other day and fitted them recently. All went well except in the end I couldn't adjust them because the C spanner I had was small size  :x So ordered the correct size from eBay which took a couple of days to come. In the mean time, I used longer routes to avoid speed bumps and I have to say they drive much better than my old EG suspension set up, drive/handles great and not bouncy. So far I'm happy with them.  :-)

1306008D-C1C3-4422-A873-6E2FE1F82EB4_zps

RIP mudflaps  :cry: 6FCCE2A9-6107-4423-9A9E-47FE330792F6_zps

Lower your car they said, it be fun they said  cry.gif1

38F1DDBE-4DFB-4206-87A2-F6BAF3142C44_zps

:-)

73779184-333b-4aca-ad76-0c28d8d12a1b_zps

7DB0F365-9919-407A-8BBE-BBF7CB2B68C4_zps51515D2C-0286-402D-B3F3-519D749896FE_zpsF75DC16B-9EC5-4C84-A769-593C1DFC3E8B_zps

• Like 2

Looks great with coilovers! Really finishes off the car. Apart from the stuff Maz mentioned but that's easily sorted. :P

Thanks for reminding me why I'm doing mudflaps after I lower my car. :lol:

@ammarbm Thanks bro, yeah I took fogs out because one of the lens fell off but now it's glued back so I'll be putting it back on soon. I also took headlight washer jets out because the covers were missing, people thought something was broken lol. 

@Roj Yeah the mudflaps were scraping like mad, everyone was looking like WTF haha. No place to put them now, so it means my car gets dirty easily and have to wash it more often.

@Krzys This is nothing lol, I leave about 3-4 marks every day. Weird when your neighbours think somethings broken on your car. 

@ammarbm Thanks bro, yeah I took fogs out because one of the lens fell off but now it's glued back so I'll be putting it back on soon. I also took headlight washer jets out because the covers were missing, people thought something was broken lol.

Yeah put fogs back on soon. Buy the silver bumper I got for sale.. You get both washers and a spare bumper that way :)

@snakey135 Thanks, yeah I have raised it up a little but not yet got my ideal set up. I did all 4 sides the same height and front is more lower. I guess it's due to engine weight and my boot being empty, no spare wheel or sub there. I was thinking of raising the front but I actually like how it is, no tyre scrub and barely scraping so might instead lower the rear a little bit if putting back spare wheel and sub doesn't help.

9DD1E8D3-974E-45C7-9307-FB37BB95F4D4_zps

• Like 3