Krzys' 2010 KIA Cee Apostrophie d 3 1.6CRDi *Sold because it's crap!*

Krzys

You heard right, I've made the choice to start my diet of eating dogs! :lol:

I'm hoping in the long term this will help me save up to move out based on lower running costs, fuel, tax and insurance being the areas I save in! 

It's got all the toys and I actually quite like how it looks and to be fair it doesn't drive bad at all! 

Plus I can still attend the important meets in the Accord next year so it's not all bad.

Only have two pictures of it, one with my old man in it :lol: There probably won't be any updates in here as the idea is I won't be doing anything to it, other than perhaps setting fire to it at some point as Tom and Alex are keen to do :lol:

post-4759-0-54742100-1411548305_thumb.jp

post-4759-0-57617000-1411548377_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I totally understand why you want as far away from your Civic as possible.  There's def a good argument to buy something newer and hopefully more reliable when you keep having bother with your current car.  I take it there's still a decent warranty left on that?  3 more years or something?

On the plus side, I like those alloys :)

Erm, have i missed something!? Where is your M? Please dont say you've replaced it with... That!

The M is sat on the driveway currently!  

I totally understand why you want as far away from your Civic as possible.  There's def a good argument to buy something newer and hopefully more reliable when you keep having bother with your current car.  I take it there's still a decent warranty left on that?  3 more years or something?

On the plus side, I like those alloys :)

Yeah three years still on it! Has dual climate control, bluetooth, USB port, Cruise control etc etc, fully loaded and gangster tints, not that Korean's are tall enough to be seen from inside :lol:

The Civic is proving too expensive for being sat at home all week doing nothing when it's money I can better put towards a deposit for a house. Plus I've simply had enough of this particular M. Someone else will be able to enjoy it more than I shortly, just need to swap a couple more things over when I get time (which seems difficult this week so far!). But at least the lumpy running and handbrake work so should help! 

The M is sat on the driveway currently!  

Yeah three years still on it! Has dual climate control, bluetooth, USB port, Cruise control etc etc, fully loaded and gangster tints, not that Korean's are tall enough to be seen from inside :lol:

The Civic is proving too expensive for being sat at home all week doing nothing when it's money I can better put towards a deposit for a house. Plus I've simply had enough of this particular M. Someone else will be able to enjoy it more than I shortly, just need to swap a couple more things over when I get time (which seems difficult this week so far!). But at least the lumpy running and handbrake work so should help! 

Comical cause this bit though :D

• Like 1

Fair play to you then, Didn't realise you were having problems with your M dude, that sucks :-(

They are getting a little long in the tooth these M's but i don't think i could part with mine just yet, gets tempting when things are going wrong though...

Fair play to you then, Didn't realise you were having problems with your M dude, that sucks :-(

They are getting a little long in the tooth these M's but i don't think i could part with mine just yet, gets tempting when things are going wrong though...

I've put many hours/days/weeks/months into the TLC of it. Had to draw the line though as want to get somewhere with the whole moving out thing and I can't help but spend on the car :lol:

No comment.

You've said it all already :lol: