Krzys' 2010 KIA Cee Apostrophie d 3 1.6CRDi *Sold because it's crap!*

Krzys

Yeah will be done under warranty but the customer service has been terrible, I've had to ask my parents to take the car in for me tomorrow as I just can't get it to them before they close! 

Like I said earlier, it'll get fixed then once the V5 comes it's going, either trade it in or sell it privately, I was planning to put the M up for sale this week but I'm holding off as I may need it yet! 

The fact I use it so much more than the 325i is making me wanna have just one car now, even though I need the comfortable car for shuttling family around haha. No point getting an E320 CDI if you've got the S320 available to use, might aswell get a hot hatch then use the S class for those comfy times!

Also the EP3 isn't exactly a bad daily, granted it's a bit stiff suspension wise (cue somewhat innuendoistic jokes) but it's huge inside, practical, and tame around town, doesn't return bad MPG if you don't drive like a loon either because of VTC :)

• Like 2