Krzys' 2010 KIA Cee Apostrophie d 3 1.6CRDi *Sold because it's crap!*

Krzys

Difficult dicisions mate .. Not sure you'd want to hear my advise ! But your gunna get it anyway !

FUCK this "sensible" crap .. You need something, as Ali has said, that you enjoy and can connect with .. A petrol head, like all of us, require, no DEMAND these things .. Without them, we'll chop and change becuase we dont care about the car !

Just beacuse you have a performance based car, doesnt mean you have to spank all your money on it ;-)

• Like 3

EP3 is the way. Best all rounder I've had, though I do sometimes regret the exhaust choice I made (ahem motorway journeys), very very good car, also doesn't lose to much on the roads should you wish to give it some welly.

EP3 is the way. Best all rounder I've had, though I do sometimes regret the exhaust choice I made (ahem motorway journeys), very very good car, also doesn't lose to much on the roads should you wish to give it some welly.

That's one reason I left it alone on the MB6, I don't enjoy drone on a long run and my long runs are usually very long :lol:

Been looking quite a bit at an 04 Cosmic Grey locally! Checks have come back good, just hope the V5 comes before it's gone! 

• Like 1

Difficult dicisions mate .. Not sure you'd want to hear my advise ! But your gunna get it anyway !

FUCK this "sensible" crap .. You need something, as Ali has said, that you enjoy and can connect with .. A petrol head, like all of us, require, no DEMAND these things .. Without them, we'll chop and change becuase we dont care about the car !

Just beacuse you have a performance based car, doesnt mean you have to spank all your money on it :wink:

Not at all mate, any advise is always appreciated whether I want to hear it or not! :) 

But you make a good point as does Al and everybody else! 

I'm looking at some premier edition seats for mine, just to brighten up the interior a bit as the prefacelift interiors a bit dull! Good choice on a facelift cosmic grey, make sure you get preface rear lights though ;)

I'm looking at some premier edition seats for mine, just to brighten up the interior a bit as the prefacelift interiors a bit dull! Good choice on a facelift cosmic grey, make sure you get preface rear lights though ;)

Haha yeah! See how I feel about them once I have the car! This is the victim in question!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201409267707644/sort/default/page/1/make/honda/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/radius/10/usedcars/keywords/Type%20R%20/postcode/ng36fs?logcode=p