Krzys' 2010 KIA Cee Apostrophie d 3 1.6CRDi *Sold because it's crap!*

Krzys

Keep the M.

Spend the money you get from the skia and put a k24 in it!

Would be epic but think the K in a hatch has been done! :lol:

and it'll still be more reliable than the kia!!

I've used mother's Corsa more than the Kia :lol:

Legally I have to let them try and fix it, going in on Wednesday! Then if it breaks again I can reject the car. But it's going either way, if they fix it properly I'll trade it in or sell privately! 

Its a shame the new car is already on the way out.  Sitting on the fence here, and I know we've all slagged you about it, but are you sure you've given it enough time?  Even with the wee bit of bother you're having with it, at least its getting sorted for free. Hopefully then you'd not have to go anywhere near the Kia dealer again?

If you are looking something else, what characteristics should it have? Use? Budget?

Don't be impulse buying any more cars without running them past us first :P

• Like 2

That's just what my dad has read up so not 100% sure.

Its a shame the new car is already on the way out. Sitting on the fence here, and I know we've all slagged you about it, but are you sure you've given it enough time? Even with the wee bit of bother you're having with it, at least its getting sorted for free. Hopefully then you'd not have to go anywhere near the Kia dealer again?

If you are looking something else, what characteristics should it have? Use? Budget?

Don't be impulse buying any more cars without running them past us first :P

It's not just you lot giving a ribbing that makes me want to change it. Just feels like a curtesy car or a rental and I keep wanting to drive it like one, the M had an easier life that that :lol:

Get a car you can enjoy and afford at the same time. Being a car enthusiast, you need a car that makes you enjoy the drive. The miles you put into going to each meet must mean you enjoy driving an M....if it does, then buy your blooming sought after Deck! :)

• Like 1

:lol:

You make a good point Al, I do enjoy driving it, but fancy something a bit newer hence the idea of getting an EP3, the ideas I have for a deck I think would be better to have as a long term project when I have space to keep it somewhere. With the money invested (badly) in the Kia it makes sense to get something around the same value :)

• Like 1