Krzys' 2010 KIA Cee Apostrophie d 3 1.6CRDi *Sold because it's crap!*

Krzys

What V8 though mate?

Audi S4, well that's if I like it after having a go.

But my sensible head says maybe look at that when I need to be a bit more practical but quick?

I'd say a n/a S4 would bore you quickly and thats from someone who owns an Audi lol  They aren't proper V8s anyway are they?  Kinda slimmer configeration and I'd imagine they'd need an exhaust to waken them up a bit.

What about a B5 S4?  2.7 V6 twin turbo, especially with K04 turbos fitted.  Horrible to work on though but fookin quick.  Even then, they can be very quiet and boring, unless looking at the speedo.

I was going to suggest a big Merc for proper V8 noise.  Something like an old 90s AMG C43 :)  Shame they are all autos ffs :(

Do you want a big car to waft around in and munch miles, or something light for B-road blasts?

Krzys doesn't know what he wants. That's the entire problem.

Pretty much this! 

I have my hooning moods and my comfort moods! I need two cars to keep myself happy, but can't really keep two at home as much as I would like to! One day I will just because I can but not yet.

Today I think an EP3 would do me nicely. Would love a V8 Merc though! Maybe that'll be the comfort mobile one day! 

A mate at work had a S4 4.2 V8, didnt keep it long though as it was shocking on fuel apparently.

Not really surprised really, I wouldn't expect it to be any good on fuel :lol:

Good news though, someone's been in touch to say they're interested in the dog eater and have arranged to view it this evening.

• Like 1