Hatch V's Deck (rover v's cargo ship)

burbleboy

MB6 Vs MC2  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Hatch or Deck

• MB6
    • MC2

ye most likely, but it also depends how you drive it etc, wheels tyres everything is accountable for, but i aint a figures man so i dont care :D i just love looking at em

I am no way a geeky figures type either but seeing as there is only two people sticking up for the hatches, i'm trying everything!!

Hatch performance stats:

0 - 62mph ---- 8.0 seconds

Aerodeck performance stats:

0 - 62mph ---- 8.8 seconds

(internet figures, so not gospel)

Lol i had a moving drag run on the motorway in the vti hatch ibought against philgors deck. My hatch had the edge and pulled ahead but there was not a lot in it.

Ooooft! That seems a mental shift time!

I'm constant nightshift 8pm-7.30am Mon-Thurs

atleast thats only 4 nights mate, when i get on nights 2 a weeks time i gotta do 5 nights starting sunday night 10pm-6am :/

Ha what a great thread!!! Great to see all of it being taken in good hearted banter!

My two pence worth. As most of you will know, I HAD to buy a deck, wife three kids, dog, bike, camping holidays etc etc I just couldn't have bought a hatch as it wasn't practical! I'd spent a few years shifting between cars and not enjoying anything id owned. I had to have vtec back in my life and the deck was the only one that would allow me to while being practical enough to meet my needs.

Having said that. The deck wasn't a thing of beauty when I bought.

post-4060-0-66330100-1411714527_thumb.jp

In fact I'd go as far to say that the deck is actually a little funny looking standard. It's a little grandad esq and doesn't look mean, or intimidating BUT that's an attraction for me! The understated look catches many people off! And even when modified people still don't think an estate will beat them off the line!

But with a few modifications and some proper tlc, they turn into something different all together!

post-4060-0-73019200-1411715099_thumb.jp

I love my deck and genuinely cannot see me ever selling it. I couldn't get enough money for it for what I think it's worth.

And Ali in the figures front. There are numerous hatches I've gone side by side with this year, none have pulled away from me ;)

• Like 2

Ha what a great thread!!! Great to see all of it being taken in good hearted banter!

My two pence worth. As most of you will know, I HAD to buy a deck, wife three kids, dog, bike, camping holidays etc etc I just couldn't have bought a hatch as it wasn't practical! I'd spent a few years shifting between cars and not enjoying anything id owned. I had to have vtec back in my life and the deck was the only one that would allow me to while being practical enough to meet my needs.

Having said that. The deck wasn't a thing of beauty when I bought.

image.jpg

In fact I'd go as far to say that the deck is actually a little funny looking standard. It's a little grandad esq and doesn't look mean, or intimidating BUT that's an attraction for me! The understated look catches many people off! And even when modified people still don't think an estate will beat them off the line!

But with a few modifications and some proper tlc, they turn into something different all together!

image.jpg

I love my deck and genuinely cannot see me ever selling it. I couldn't get enough money for it for what I think it's worth.

And Ali in the figures front. There are numerous hatches I've gone side by side with this year, none have pulled away from me ;)

What a nice write up there! That's what I was kinda meaning when talking about looks etc. Only once there modded a wee bit do they look nice!

As for the figures....They mean nothing in the real world! Just threw that in there and hid behind my screen! :)

• Like 1

My gods honest opinion is that the M looks bland in both guises in standard form, both need visual aids to make them look good! 

But I will say, the VTi-S versions of both hatch and deck do look a lot better without other mods.

Does anyone know the weight difference between the MB6 and MC2? Can't be much in it!