Hatch V's Deck (rover v's cargo ship)

burbleboy

MB6 Vs MC2  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Hatch or Deck

• MB6
    • MC2

And most standard cars are pretty boring to start with. A bogo base model Eg civic looks boring, base model Focus etc look boring as did most 90's "FAMILY" cars. Standard M's don't look much until you start modding them. And thats hatch's and decks. Dawn and I didn't have kids, didn't need a big car, but we still had both a hatch and a deck. Dawn got the deck because she like the styling of it, I prefered the hatch at the time. But giving the option now of buying a vti hatch or deck, then it would be a deck. And I still dont need practical, would buy it on looks alone. So not forced into buying one, same as I doubt most of the deck owners on here were forced to buy them. They bought them because they like them, because we're petrol heads. Not because we're someone with no interest in cars (Mr zafira driver). A true lover of the Civic M's likes them regardless of hatch/deck. Jeese, this discussion is getting long in the tooth now!

• Like 2