• Stephen English
    • Powerofdreams
    • Unicyclingtom
    • JDMSaq
    • Ammarbm
    • Vtec2011

This poll is closed to new votes

Still easy for me!

Just can't bring myself to vote for anyone who is self serving enough to enter their own car!

Get on the forum regularly, join in the banter, get noticed, then someone will flag your car up for this competition.

I want to enter mine as I been on here for years and no one ever notices me

Agree with you there Tom, we're about the community too :)

I've been really busy today so I'll start the voting tomorrow when I've got chance to organise it and let it run an extra day.

• Like 1

So I can never expect a vote from you then tom as I enter my car most months.. If that's what most people think of those who enter their own cars then I am not gonna bother entering mine again.. It's best if you just change the rules then and don't allow people to enter their own car

• Like 3

Still easy for me!

Just can't bring myself to vote for anyone who is self serving enough to enter their own car!

Get on the forum regularly, join in the banter, get noticed, then someone will flag your car up for this competition.

I have has this discussion before Tom, I entered mine a couple of times and someone said along the same lines as you. I think it is wrong that you are put off because someone entered their own car. :(

For example, I have put alot of time and money and effort getting my car right but had no-onoe enter my Mb into COTM. I DO NOT EXPECT IT but if the car owner loves their car and wants to let others vote on it then why try and put them off entering when they may NEVER get the chance to get a vote.

Just my thoughts.

**edit** If the majority of people think like Tom then the mods should change the rules so that the COTM is for peoples cars to be entered by others.

• Like 2

So I can never expect a vote from you then tom as I enter my car most months.. If that's what most people think of those who enter their own cars then I am not gonna bother entering mine again.. It's best if you just change the rules then and don't allow people to enter their own car

I was typing my thoughts as you had posted yours.

I will not enter mine again if people wont vote on those grounds. Shame really. :(

• Like 1

I'm just speaking from experience and expressing my own personal opinion, not the opinion of civc5.

Sorry, wasn't making out it is all you!

I think it was Marko that had the same thoughts as you and ribbed me a few months back.

Grant 'liked' your post so he must think along those lines as well. Many more may think it's wrong to enter your own car and that could put a downer on COTM. I entered mine as it's a bit of fun and if you don't get a vote then theres next month. Need to re-think my car from self-entering now.

• Like 1