freakwagon is alive!!!!!!

falkencivic

Hi everyone, went up yesturday to pick up my we project/everyday'r the freakwagon. Went to see Andy (legendary guy) and bought the beast that is an aerodeck 1.6 auto TURBO. Was so much fun to drive home.

So before I left for home I knew that Andy always has had overheating problems. So I desided to take up 2 pieces of wire bout meter long, this was my idea I noticed that the intercooler was completely blocking the air to the rad. So I thought if it wasn't the head gasket that I could hard wire the fan on all the time. So it happened the car water temp rocketed so had to pull over in the hard shoulder on the M1 and topped the water up and then thought the he'll with it I'll hard wire it and result it worked and worked really good no more heating problem yes! Then I started to put my foot down and damn it picks up quick, and the dump valve sounded nice. Then bout 30 mins from home (this being a 4hr trip home) the boost dropped and wasn't there. I thought u knob I've already broke it. But looked to day a coupling popped off tried it earlier all good. It ended being such a lads trip. Plus now has got my mate into civic result.

This is going to be the start of great things for the estate got grid drift nearly ready to go on and better coilies that will go on the same time. Give me a week and they will be on :-)

• Like 2

This is going to be the start of great things for the estate got grid drift nearly ready to go on and better coilies that will go on the same time. Give me a week and they will be on :-)

nice man :)

and what do you mean by this?