Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Krzys

There appears to be a story that needs to be told here...lol

I was banned back in 2006. Only recently returned when the dust settled!

Long story short...I posted up EDITED in-car clips on youtube and streetfire.net of us having fun and drifting our shared cavalier redtop. It included close calls, loosing control and other car incidents.

I had 18k+ hits in a week until some twat on Pistonheads grassed me up to Knockhill AND the National Trackday Association regarding our driving manner etc.

Knockhill nearly lost their license until I had to step in and sort things.

After that I realised the true power of the internet and the extremes people will go to when they want to get involved, more frustratingly when the said person is based in England and haven't even been to Knockhill.

Again, I'm following your thread but get no email updates :(

Like the videos mate! You sure do like razzing that thing! :)

Surely you can use the suction mount inside the car? On a recent roadtrip (footage coming soon) I placed the suction mount on the inside of passenger front window. Footage came out good!

Seeing you wrestle with the wheel would be good also. If you get a bit crossed up on track...The windscreen view won't really show it!

Poor tyres...They took a beating :(

How was the new diff on track?

I wonder if it's something @Dave needs to play with?

I was allowed to use a suction cup provided there was a mechanical restraint also in place and it was behind the driver, just seemed to be a rule specific to Donington that one! Plus now with the stick on mount in place it actually makes life easier quickly setting up the camera! :)

Well you know the saying, go hard or go home haha! :D

Yeah that's the second track session they've seen! Ready to be changed now, still legal, just! 

Diff was awesome on the track! Could feel it doing its job and I'm pretty sure it was one of the main reasons I could carry so much speed through certain corners! 

Long story short...I posted up EDITED in-car clips on youtube and streetfire.net of us having fun and drifting our shared cavalier redtop. It included close calls, loosing control and other car incidents.

I had 18k+ hits in a week until some twat on Pistonheads grassed me up to Knockhill AND the National Trackday Association regarding our driving manner etc.

After that I realised the true power of the internet and the extremes people will go to when they want to get involved, more frustratingly when the said person is based in England and haven't even been to Knockhill.

Ooops! I know we've had issues on here about videos before but jeeze that's mental! 

Fucking hell, what a moron, bet this person drives a 1.1 saxo with a showcage in it, and has never been on a track.

Still is this video still about..

f**king hell, what a moron, bet this person drives a 1.1 saxo with a showcage in it, and has never been on a track.

Still is this video still about..

It was extreme what the person done but the edited footage did look like we couldn't drive! I thought that showing just the crazy stuff would be entertaining rather than laptimes.

Well I haven't learned as most of my footage nowadays features the exciting bits!

Video is safely stored. I had promised Knockhill ans Track Association that the footage would be taken down on all websites.

I wonder if it's something @Dave needs to play with?

I've looked into your account Ali and have tweaked a couple of settings mate, hopefully you should get emails about followed topics now. Thanks for the heads up Krzys  :wink:

• Like 1

I've looked into your account Ali and have tweaked a couple of settings mate, hopefully you should get emails about followed topics now. Thanks for the heads up Krzys :wink:

Cheers Dave!

Like that pic Krzys. Defo a wall poster from that!