Sorivity's 200sx S14a Kouki

Sorivity

Nice build, i would of gone for 25mm rear and 20mm spaces front and then no stud cutting lol mine had the apex 3" turbo back exhaust and i set of 78 car alarms! Yours sounds brill just right and the wheels are awesome!

I think my old s14 was the same colour as yours, purple right ?

DSCN1334.jpg

• Like 1

okaaaay

ever since i owned the car its felt like the calipers were sticking. i took it to the garage a couple of months back to 'unstick' them (common problem on 14's)

they unstuck them for me but after about 1 mile they were stuck again. (they didnt even charge me for it)

though guidance from a few close friends i decided to get my calipers refurbished (funds didnt allow an upgrade unfortunately)

the pads i fitted a few months back were dog awful too, so decided i would upgrade those... aaand why not do the disks too!

1x set front EBC Yellowstuff pads

1x set rear OEM EBC pads

Mtec front a rear disks (just grooved)

Calipers refurbished by Biggred

ATE TYP200 Race Quality Brake Fluid

11216026_10153314253403734_1193396917_n_

11210289_10153314256073734_487895011_n_z

11225661_10153314256018734_857428275_n_z

11216414_10153314255888734_1623676858_n%

11125504_10153314255938734_1820347760_n_

11251594_10153314261183734_1479270001_n_

need to do some more bleeding but thats for another day. they work for now.

car needs alignment so so badly it feels all over the place

(also think we've fixed the noise coming from passenger side. the break line thingy wasnt cable tied on tight enough)

actually had very little issued today, so went really well!!!!

• Like 2

Congrats man! You know I love this car and I know the effort you put into these things is extraordinary, can't wait to see this next weekend! And your car will handle amazingly after the alignment and feel a lot nicer on the road :)

ps. wut is a honda.

Nice build, i would of gone for 25mm rear and 20mm spaces front and then no stud cutting lol mine had the apex 3" turbo back exhaust and i set of 78 car alarms! Yours sounds brill just right and the wheels are awesome!

I think my old s14 was the same colour as yours, purple right ?

DSCN1334.jpg

i would loove a set of 25mm spacers for the rear but at the moment funds just dont allow. and im not 100% on stock stud size so might even have to cut those too! if i went for 20mm on the front it wouldnt have made much difference tbh, the ultimate goal was to bring the wheel away from the spacer but avoid having to roll arches which is was successful :)

im not 100% on what the colour of mine is all i know is that there are 2 blues for the 14a that are very very similar, think mine is starfire blue?

i get the feeling i have my old 25mm spacers somewhere, ill have a dig later. Yeah the colour is odd, 1 angle looks purple another angle looks blue but it is really nice. Fair enough on funds, mine was also a money pit, i think i put about 3k into it after 2 years lol

My rear calipers were crap also but it is indeed a very common issue and i got mine refurbed never had a problem again. If u ever have a problem give me shout or as u do use sxoc.

i get the feeling i have my old 25mm spacers somewhere, ill have a dig later. Yeah the colour is odd, 1 angle looks purple another angle looks blue but it is really nice. Fair enough on funds, mine was also a money pit, i think i put about 3k into it after 2 years lol

My rear calipers were crap also but it is indeed a very common issue and i got mine refurbed never had a problem again. If u ever have a problem give me shout or as u do use sxoc.

if you still have them mate shoot me a message!

I think im near 3k already man and only had the car since november haha, gone a bit mad on it to be honest. done alot of the big stuff that isnt related to engine now though

I am on SXOC, but get the feeling as a rookie id get torn to bits on there which is why i post here due to the friendly community here :) (brown-nose)

well some ppl on sxoc can be like alot other ppl on forums a bit of a know it all and everything u do is wrong & they are always right and then other ppl jump on their band wagon to rip u a new one. Most of the time its fairly gd, great for getting used upgrade parts.

i managed to only spend about 600 on the engine rebuild which i did myself, quite straight forward after u get ur head around it, do u have any vvt tick yet ?