Sorivity's 200sx S14a Kouki

Sorivity

• 2 months later...

Okay guys. thought i might update this before i start forgetting what ive done haha. This is how i remember what ive done to it :)

Okay a few things have happened since last post..

• The Mtec disks i put on the front warped themselves.. thankfully mtec were more than happy to replace them for me free of charge. and think front pads are okay so didnt need to change those.

• When the car was going over to the garage to have the new front disks fitted, the car wouldn't start. so after about 3 days of it being in the garage i managed to get a new fuel pump in. cheeky chance to upgrade so went for a walbro 255 to replace the OEM one. this was an upgrade i was planning on doing anyway

• brake calipers painted black all around and whole system bled.

• got myself some new headlight bulbs to match my main beam bulbs, Phillips diamond-vision, and also got myself some new sidelight bulbs which are BRIGHT. and they are YELLOW opposed to amber, quite happy with them for like 7 quid off ebay!

• No more updates for a while due to spending £770 on car insurance this month and christmas next months so most probably wont be a decent update until beginning of next year unless Santa is awesome this year

12043171_10153718791478734_2495789539027

• Like 2