Sorivity's 200sx S14a Kouki

Sorivity

220-235bhp and still only pulls 1 length on an EP3 running stock power from 40-100 on Gran Turismo A6. ;)

Love this car, one of my fav cars I've ever been in and those seats are gonna be awesome once they're in! :D

ep3 is gay

• Like 2

ep3 is gay

In 1

Didn't say the EP3 wasn't gay, just said and to be honest we both looked at eachother like 'wtf how was that so close?' after that trial run on the simulator! Obviously I'd rather have an S14/RWD Nissan which is why you know my future plans ;)

GET THESE SEATS INNN! Cannot wait to see this in person again, makes such a change as you don't see an S14a let alone a clean one like this around here anyday!

if im honest at this point in time im not at all fussed about power.

im not exactly sure which direction the build is going at the moment. currently just doing visual mods

engine is on 111k now so its starting to get high, probably get another 20-30k out of it as it has a FULL nissan history from 1998 until 2013 so car has been looked after and was owned by an 'old boy' for 14 years

part of me wants to do an RB25 swap

or

SR20/SR22 built

ultimately aiming for around 350bhp on safe boost.

although my biggest hurdle is that i know absolutely nothing about cars at all. i know of a few shops like hdev and garageD but i know next to nothing about building an engine.. and then theres the £££ part!

so for now am just plodding along spending a bit here and there. have a list of stuff id like by the end of the year so hopefully get those crossed off

I've seen many many sr20 units make that power all day.

The sxoc has got to be your first port of call, get to know a few locals with some good power s14/a or even the 180sx they all have the same engine.

Norris designs and Horsham developments do specific chips with specific mods, treat that as your shopping list, bung the chip in. Win! So much easier than these hondas!

That's why I'm making the move to Nissan once insurance allows! I blame Andys S14 for getting the ball rolling, I love Honda don't get me wrong but RWD Nissan life is calling!

Andy stick to SR and make it a reliable motor, a rebuilt SR would be more reliable to me anyway than a second hand RB25, plus you're not going for outright power..

The RB is bloody smooth though.

RB25 is a lovely motor but at the end of the day supplied and fitted its 4 grand. if i sold the car as is with 4k in my pocket i could get alot more than an RB25 S14a. im edging towards the SR20 with a few internals and then go for something like the Hdev chip or maybe even a nismo ECU if funds allow?

currently having trouble with the seats. seats are too wide for the rails so on to the company who are on the case and looking for a solution (they are based on the estate in nottingham where there was a giant fire yesterday evening so its all kicking off over there at the moment)

hopefully all be done by japfest :)