Sorivity's 200sx S14a Kouki

Sorivity

ah love this so much, makes seeing all these nice parts gets me so motivated for my car then I realise I have no money :lol::(

It's nice to see that the money thing is understood by people here.

i've poured loads of money into this thing and only been a year since i bought it! and id say im about half way to where i want it. but working full time for just above minimum wage it feels so nice getting genuine parts instead of buying rep brides rep takatas rep steering wheels. Makes it all feel worth it knowing its all genuine

• Like 3

I'm not gunna lie i was at one point considering a set of rep brides because they do look absolutely insane and i still do want some. but the misses dettered me from them in the end so went with the corbeaus. and seatbelt is just a no brainer.

Got the harness bar fitted in at the top but its not bolted in at the bottom at the moment.. the bottom bolts into the same holes as the harness is currently bolted into so am waiting for flexi fixings for the harness to turn up so that i can use the bolts that came with the bar and hook the harness onto that instead of using the eye loop bolts that came with the harness. sorry its hard to explain but anyone who has a harness should understand.........

Gauges are now on order.. gone for Boost and Oil temp. decided to go for a sump plug temp sensor instead of running a sandwich plate.

Yep im with ya mine are the clip in ones that came with eye bolts as the miss's hate me leaving it in the mg she says it makes her feel like a chavy baby in a child seat so she wont drive with it in the car lol

• 3 weeks later...