Dirty car pics....

marv

It's that time of year again when the roads are filthy. Its too cold and dark to clean cars :( here's my aerodeck after just two weeks without a clean (new wide wheels don't help lol)

DFD06D18-7B3A-4E5C-9186-F1CCAE07A6E6_zps

B0322CAD-1685-4984-BE35-8569497C310B_zps

lol Hate this time of year! Car stays clean for all of 5 mins! Thats some dirty biatches right there! lol Lucky ofr me the decks nicely tucked up in the garage for winter. Washed Roxy my typeR every 2nd day this week though, which is peeing me off! Just get ocd about them being dirty!

Alex, thats the dirtiest Ive seen your deck lmao!

lol Hate this time of year! Car stays clean for all of 5 mins! Thats some dirty biatches right there! lol Lucky ofr me the decks nicely tucked up in the garage for winter. Washed Roxy my typeR every 2nd day this week though, which is peeing me off! Just get ocd about them being dirty!

Alex, thats the dirtiest Ive seen your deck lmao!

Yeah it's a nightmare! A lot worse now I have the wider wheels lol going to be moving further out into the sticks and the roads out that way are even worse. Poor deck will never stay clean :(