CRV(sold) & jimny

VTISmichael

Right cleaned the all the earths, i only started it briefly to move it, did the contacts so an an hour later stated ger again and it seemed to struggle a little bit, will have to wait till tomorrow.

I have to say the starter is is small! and looks quite old.

I think its the starter, i havent tested the amp output yet of the battery, it doesnt look that old and the volts was 12.5v this morning which is pretty gd!

First thing i checked the water level and i have already topped it up.

Hmm...

So far over the last few days its been starting better, not great but better. Today i did a tiny bit of off roading and a knocking started, so i thought oh no not the exhuast! Turns out a peg right after the rear box was sticking out over the anti roll bar and i think it had hooked itself underneth. Cut just over an inch off and problem solved! :)

Oh removed the rear wheel cover as i have noticing every crv owner has one on lol

And i friend of mine needed another big car after her piece of sh*t citroen's front wheel ball joint snapped whilst driving! so i suggested a CRV and the next day she bought one lol

post-3707-0-14488900-1420398720_thumb.jp

• Like 1