CRV(sold) & jimny

VTISmichael

Made a slight error, the tyres came and on fitting i realised i got 75 profile and my old ones were 70! oops but looks great and beefed up lol

No scubbing too so win win just need to watch out for 2 more to fit to the rear.

Did the rear box, what could of been a 20min job turn into nearly an hour as the hooks were all wrong!

20150205_151906.jpg

when u pull away you can hear the tyres whiring away like they are rubbing but i checked they aint hmm and a mate at work said as its a bigger profile the speed might be wrong now, turned on my sat nav, it was about 5mph lower before and now its spot on the same speed which is ok.

Maybe the previous size was wrong then if it's spot on now? Usually speedo reads about 3mph more at 30mph. So speedo says 30mph but GPS would say 27mph, this is generally correct.

• 1 month later...

Could be ditching this crv soon, got some funds coming, will get new brake calipers, tyres and battery to sort her out to sell. I quite fancy a ep3 typr r, ive always liked them but i dont know if ill get on with that gear stick postition. Id get a dc2 but they have seemed to have gone up in price a bit hmm