Roj's 90's Rasta-spec E36 328i

Roj

He kept up in town because he has instant torque whereas our cars really move above 6k, however when I was above 6k I was pulling away at a decent rate, in cities the E36 is faster, on an open road the EP3 is unless you keep it in the powerband the entire time in town

• Like 1

He kept up in town because he has instant torque whereas our cars really move above 6k, however when I was above 6k I was pulling away at a decent rate, in cities the E36 is faster, on an open road the EP3 is unless you keep it in the powerband the entire time in town

1st gear hooning ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Jinyu make the best Chinese tyres, they're called Evergreen over here. My MB6 has a full set of Evergreen EH23 tyres and they're actually amazing. Decent dry and wet grip. Also they don't seem to wear out! Only lost 1mm of tread after visiting Santa Pod twice and doing countless wheelspins in perfectly legal situations. :lol:

I'm on a budget because I can't afford to replace expensive tyres every year. :P All the other tyres for under 40 quid are either unknown brands or are actually terrible. I'm sticking to what I know works. :)

Yeah I've heard a lot of good reviews about Evergreen! Also I tried the "Ling long - Greenmax" on a recommendation and they were surprisingly good to say they were £30 a corner fitted!