'Glen the Deck' - Baikal green VTI MC2

BiMU

Sensors you can collect from ppl breaking mate .. About £25 a corner .. 

Good progress though 

Cheers! I'll do the diagnostic test thingy tomorrow and see if we can rule anything out.

Managed to change the Pirate Black drivers mirror and replace with a Baikal Green one. Also managed to swap over the last remaining door card, means all I need to do now is change the carpet, I'll probably wait until it's warmer though. Gave the AeroShed a wash today first time since I got it and it actually scrubs up well - I think if I give it a good clay and detail the paint will come out very nice. 

Here's the only pic I managed to get before it got dark:

20150207_170631_zpsd489c032.jpg

• Like 2

So I bridged the connection to diagnose the ABS situation and seems as though the ABS light just stays on. Tried different gauge of wire and still same result - anyone have any ideas on what to test/try next?

Coincidently i did this today as well. Make sure that your using the 5 pin connection rather than the 2 pin one? There's a how to in the how to section

Thanks for the link, I used the How To before hand and same result. At the moment my handbrake light is constantly on too so something maybe connected. Will try again tomorrow as now I know where the diagnostic plug is, phew!

That's what she said.

So I may have been putting it in the wrong hole!?

Just wondering if anyone had a link or knew anywhere I could purchase a new nearside/passenger mirror glass? Mine is concave and gives me such a narrow view. I already wear glasses and don't need another lens magnifying things!  :geek:

Also can anyone confirm if these are MGZS shocks and are ok with the Deck? Just I've never seen a set before. 

10965291_799519070118581_1566463662_n_zp

Cheers