Kinks mc2

KiNK43

Don't get the wrong idea. This car has so many scars it's Rediculous. But maybe ya shouldn't go look at a car in the snow Ay. But anyway I don't mind. I'm over it.

Just want to get the engine bay a bit more presentable. And try and protect the shell make it last.

• Like 2

Wow great work mate. Can I become your apprentice please. I need to learn how to remove all these parts and put them back together :D

Get a Haynes manual then Maz, read the how to's, don't be so lazy :lol:

Awesome work there Jake, doesn't matter if the bodywork isn't perfect as long as it's solid underneath! 

Loving this thread mate! The foglight mod is great - instead of buying a new set I'll try and do the same - just wondering if it was a special type of acrylic and what thickness? Can't wait to see how the turbo goes!

Wow great work mate. Can I become your apprentice please. I need to learn how to remove all these parts and put them back together :D

Honda are a doddle if a 10 mm don't fit it must be a 12mm. just need to be brave first time round I guess.

Loving this thread mate! The foglight mod is great - instead of buying a new set I'll try and do the same - just wondering if it was a special type of acrylic and what thickness? Can't wait to see how the turbo goes!

Cheers mate. No standard acrylic. There's a projector under the glass. So its just a cover to protect that really. Doesn't get massively hot.

turbos a way off yet mate. My last honda I saved a load of Dow. And hit a large chunk of the build and parts buying all in one go which was great. Haven't got the same cash pot this time. So more of a relaxed slow paced build

Nice Jake .. Standard rapid progress as always ! 

wow fair play mate!! probably done more work in this amount of time than grant has done in about 6 months!!

You dear sir, can feck off :lol:

Isn't that what the how to's on here are for?

You can come to mine on Saturday and help take the bumper off if you like!

Get a Haynes manual then Maz, read the how to's, don't be so lazy :lol:

Awesome work there Jake, doesn't matter if the bodywork isn't perfect as long as it's solid underneath! 

Calm down boys..I got a Haynes Manual..and I read the How to's always..Just helped a forum member change his headlights and remove his Resonator on the weekend.. That was meant to be a compliment for Jake on how good his work is and how quickly and smoothly he removed everything from the front of the car and got it undersealed :D