Hi everyone

dsho

Cheers Krzys I've seen all kinds of these blown but I'm really looking forward to seeing how much power it makes after its all fitted. I will start a project thread when I start doing stuff got a bit planned for her.

Only low boost I think the turbo is only about 16lb anyway so I think 10lb will be about right to start hopefully it won't blow up haha knowing my luck I'll be hammering it down the track and get hit by the block as is goes.

I don't have access to the hot and bothered section so here will have to do!.

Driving home after having my downpipe fixed happily going home listening to my tunes this old twat about effin 60 odd flys strait down the side of me and tries to squeeze his Citroën c3 s**t box in a 1 foot c**ting gap between me and a BMW. The BMW unscathed my wing lip push in all around and my bumper scratched to crap. now it's not a write off but still I think these old twats should be re tested as soon as they hit 60 every twating year the dangerous c**ts. And best of all the cops gave him a by. Didn't even charge the Twat.

Bumper is about 10 mins work but wing I'm going to leave as there are no sharp edges. When it rusts, if I haven't blown it up I'll just get a replacement and do the jdm thing with the manga comics lacquered on instead of worrying about finding the right colour or going to the expense of painting it.

• Like 1